Cold caller sticker giveaway in Welwyn Garden City
THE WHT is giving away NO COLD CALLERS! stickers today (Thursday) to celebrate our campaign victory.
As we reported last week, as of October 1, energy and utilities salesmen must now obey signs requesting they do not knock on the door.
This will hopefully see an end to heavy-handed foot-in-the-door techniques; behaviour which prompted the WHT’s campaign in the first place.
The stickers will be available ONLY from the WHT’s stall in the Howard Centre, WGC, today (Thursday) and Asda, Hatfield, on Friday.
The stalls will be there between 10am and 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
Readers must take with them their coupon, available in this week’s newspaper filled in with their name and, if they have one, their email address.
Newspapers will be available at the stall to purchase.
- 1 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 2 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 9 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 10 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses
Only one voucher per coupon as stocks are limited. No photocopies will be accepted.
Stickers will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please do not send your coupons to the WHT offices as these cannot be returned.