Cold caller sticker giveaway in Welwyn Garden City
THE WHT is giving away NO COLD CALLERS! stickers today (Thursday) to celebrate our campaign victory.
As we reported last week, as of October 1, energy and utilities salesmen must now obey signs requesting they do not knock on the door.
This will hopefully see an end to heavy-handed foot-in-the-door techniques; behaviour which prompted the WHT’s campaign in the first place.
The stickers will be available ONLY from the WHT’s stall in the Howard Centre, WGC, today (Thursday) and Asda, Hatfield, on Friday.
The stalls will be there between 10am and 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
Readers must take with them their coupon, available in this week’s newspaper filled in with their name and, if they have one, their email address.
Newspapers will be available at the stall to purchase.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 7 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 8 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 10 Slam Dunk Festival 2022 dates announced for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend
Only one voucher per coupon as stocks are limited. No photocopies will be accepted.
Stickers will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please do not send your coupons to the WHT offices as these cannot be returned.