Coast comes to Welwyn Garden City
ROLL up, roll up, seaside fun and games are coming to Times Territory for the summer holidays.
Every Thursday in August youngsters will be able to enjoy a taste of the coast as entertainment in the form of Punch and Judy, side shows and face painting arrives in WGC town centre.
From 10am to 5pm, outside the Howard Centre, children will also be able to tackle the mega slide, win prizes, get their faces painted and sample candy floss, doughnuts and popcorn.
Nicola Kane, town centre manager said: “It’s often difficult trying to keep children entertained through the six weeks holiday, we want to help parents to enjoy their summer too.
“Most activities are free, which helps to keep the cost of the summer holidays down, in what can be a very expensive time for parents.”
You may also want to watch:
Punch and Judy shows are three times a day: starting at 11am, 1pm and 2.30pm.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 3 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Enjoy Sneaky Experience's 'weird and wonderful' nights out at Hatfield House this Halloween
- 9 Welwyn Garden City gym smashes target distance in charity cycle challenge
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images