Coast comes to Welwyn Garden City
ROLL up, roll up, seaside fun and games are coming to Times Territory for the summer holidays.
Every Thursday in August youngsters will be able to enjoy a taste of the coast as entertainment in the form of Punch and Judy, side shows and face painting arrives in WGC town centre.
From 10am to 5pm, outside the Howard Centre, children will also be able to tackle the mega slide, win prizes, get their faces painted and sample candy floss, doughnuts and popcorn.
Nicola Kane, town centre manager said: “It’s often difficult trying to keep children entertained through the six weeks holiday, we want to help parents to enjoy their summer too.
“Most activities are free, which helps to keep the cost of the summer holidays down, in what can be a very expensive time for parents.”
You may also want to watch:
Punch and Judy shows are three times a day: starting at 11am, 1pm and 2.30pm.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM