Classical concert on at University of Hertfordshire
NEXT Sunday, June 14, the unambiguous de Havilland Philharmonic will be performing Classical Music in concert at the University of Hertfordshire. The show, on at 7.30pm, will take place in The Weston Auditorium, in Hatfield. The programme for the evenin
NEXT Sunday, June 14, the unambiguous de Havilland Philharmonic will be performing Classical Music in concert at the University of Hertfordshire.
The show, on at 7.30pm, will take place in The Weston Auditorium, in Hatfield.
The programme for the evening performance, conducted by Robin Browning, features, Ravel Bolero, Schumann Piano Concerto, Kodaly Hary Janos, Charles Owen soloist and piano.
A concert spokeswoman said: "Featuring immensely popular orchestral works, this concert is guaranteed to please, and heralds the return of soloist Charles Owen to The Weston Auditorium."
You may also want to watch:
The show is suitable for all ages and is approximately 150 minutes long.
Tickets cost �15; concessions get �3 off that price.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 3 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 5 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 6 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 7 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 8 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 9 Charity golf day raises thousands for the Willow Foundation
- 10 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
Pop along to the pre-concert talk, presented by Howard Burrell, artistic director of the orchestra, at 6.45pm.
Admission is �2.50, and free for Friends of the Orchestra.
To book your tickets for the main performance and pre-concert talk call the university box office on 01707 281127.