Classical concert on at University of Hertfordshire
NEXT Sunday, June 14, the unambiguous de Havilland Philharmonic will be performing Classical Music in concert at the University of Hertfordshire. The show, on at 7.30pm, will take place in The Weston Auditorium, in Hatfield. The programme for the evenin
NEXT Sunday, June 14, the unambiguous de Havilland Philharmonic will be performing Classical Music in concert at the University of Hertfordshire.
The show, on at 7.30pm, will take place in The Weston Auditorium, in Hatfield.
The programme for the evening performance, conducted by Robin Browning, features, Ravel Bolero, Schumann Piano Concerto, Kodaly Hary Janos, Charles Owen soloist and piano.
A concert spokeswoman said: "Featuring immensely popular orchestral works, this concert is guaranteed to please, and heralds the return of soloist Charles Owen to The Weston Auditorium."
You may also want to watch:
The show is suitable for all ages and is approximately 150 minutes long.
Tickets cost �15; concessions get �3 off that price.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 7 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 8 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
Pop along to the pre-concert talk, presented by Howard Burrell, artistic director of the orchestra, at 6.45pm.
Admission is �2.50, and free for Friends of the Orchestra.
To book your tickets for the main performance and pre-concert talk call the university box office on 01707 281127.