Classical concert on at University of Hertfordshire
NEXT Sunday, June 14, the unambiguous de Havilland Philharmonic will be performing Classical Music in concert at the University of Hertfordshire. The show, on at 7.30pm, will take place in The Weston Auditorium, in Hatfield. The programme for the evenin
NEXT Sunday, June 14, the unambiguous de Havilland Philharmonic will be performing Classical Music in concert at the University of Hertfordshire.
The show, on at 7.30pm, will take place in The Weston Auditorium, in Hatfield.
The programme for the evening performance, conducted by Robin Browning, features, Ravel Bolero, Schumann Piano Concerto, Kodaly Hary Janos, Charles Owen soloist and piano.
A concert spokeswoman said: "Featuring immensely popular orchestral works, this concert is guaranteed to please, and heralds the return of soloist Charles Owen to The Weston Auditorium."
You may also want to watch:
The show is suitable for all ages and is approximately 150 minutes long.
Tickets cost �15; concessions get �3 off that price.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 3 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 7 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 8 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 9 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 10 What time will the election results come in?
Pop along to the pre-concert talk, presented by Howard Burrell, artistic director of the orchestra, at 6.45pm.
Admission is �2.50, and free for Friends of the Orchestra.
To book your tickets for the main performance and pre-concert talk call the university box office on 01707 281127.