Classic bike show roars into Knebworth Park
THE ninth International Classic Bike Show will be held at Knebworth House and Park on Sunday. The show is a gathering of club members and private enthusiasts, and includes trade and bike jumble stands. Visitors can buy parts for their classic bikes and ha
THE ninth International Classic Bike Show will be held at Knebworth House and Park on Sunday.
The show is a gathering of club members and private enthusiasts, and includes trade and bike jumble stands.
Visitors can buy parts for their classic bikes and have a chance to see many fully restored bikes on display.
Several local and national clubs will be mounting displays at the event, including the AJS and Matchless Owners' Club, Stevenage and District Motorcycle Club and The Busy Bees.
You may also want to watch:
The 150 club machines and some 400 privately owned bikes will be judged in categories for pre-1950s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s and 1980s, as well as racing and off-road machines.
There will also be a concourse competition with prizes and trophies in all categories, as well as a Best Club Display award.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Post delayed due to staff self-isolating at Royal Mail
- 3 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 4 Three taken to hospital following 'head-on' collision
- 5 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 6 Police disperse large group near the university
- 7 Armed police, helicopter and dogs search village after injured man taken to hospital
- 8 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 COVID-19: Cases fall by hundreds but still above national average
Entrance to the show is included in the park entrance fee, which is �7.50 or free for under fours.
A family day ticket for four people is �26. Free parking is available.
For more information, visit www.knebworthhouse.com or www.classicshows.org