Classic bike show roars into Knebworth Park
THE ninth International Classic Bike Show will be held at Knebworth House and Park on Sunday. The show is a gathering of club members and private enthusiasts, and includes trade and bike jumble stands. Visitors can buy parts for their classic bikes and ha
THE ninth International Classic Bike Show will be held at Knebworth House and Park on Sunday.
The show is a gathering of club members and private enthusiasts, and includes trade and bike jumble stands.
Visitors can buy parts for their classic bikes and have a chance to see many fully restored bikes on display.
Several local and national clubs will be mounting displays at the event, including the AJS and Matchless Owners' Club, Stevenage and District Motorcycle Club and The Busy Bees.
You may also want to watch:
The 150 club machines and some 400 privately owned bikes will be judged in categories for pre-1950s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s and 1980s, as well as racing and off-road machines.
There will also be a concourse competition with prizes and trophies in all categories, as well as a Best Club Display award.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
Entrance to the show is included in the park entrance fee, which is �7.50 or free for under fours.
A family day ticket for four people is �26. Free parking is available.
For more information, visit www.knebworthhouse.com or www.classicshows.org