Classic bike show roars into Knebworth Park
THE ninth International Classic Bike Show will be held at Knebworth House and Park on Sunday. The show is a gathering of club members and private enthusiasts, and includes trade and bike jumble stands. Visitors can buy parts for their classic bikes and ha
THE ninth International Classic Bike Show will be held at Knebworth House and Park on Sunday.
The show is a gathering of club members and private enthusiasts, and includes trade and bike jumble stands.
Visitors can buy parts for their classic bikes and have a chance to see many fully restored bikes on display.
Several local and national clubs will be mounting displays at the event, including the AJS and Matchless Owners' Club, Stevenage and District Motorcycle Club and The Busy Bees.
You may also want to watch:
The 150 club machines and some 400 privately owned bikes will be judged in categories for pre-1950s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s and 1980s, as well as racing and off-road machines.
There will also be a concourse competition with prizes and trophies in all categories, as well as a Best Club Display award.
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 4 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 5 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Student wins prestigious cyber security award and trip to NASA
- 8 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 9 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 10 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
Entrance to the show is included in the park entrance fee, which is �7.50 or free for under fours.
A family day ticket for four people is �26. Free parking is available.
For more information, visit www.knebworthhouse.com or www.classicshows.org