Classic aircraft show in Welwyn Garden City
CLASSIC aircraft filled the skies of Times Territory for a nostalgic family fun day.
The Panshanger Revival Day featured a range of historic planes, including a de Havilland Dragon Rapide, a Spartan Executive, Yak 52s, Piper J-3 Cub and a Beech 18.
Attendees at the Panshanger Aerodrome event not only enjoyed action in the air above, but also on the ground as entertainment in the form of jazz music and dance was provided by group Jive Swing.
Sue Hart, of the aerodrome, said: “It was a fantastic day, the highlight probably being the formation landing of the Yaks and the Beech.
“We were very lucky with the weather and around 450 people came along.”
You may also want to watch:
About �250 was raised for the Herts Air Ambulance on the day, which took place on Sunday, August 22.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Thanks Dad! WHT readers send 2,500 Father's Day messages
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM