Church’s boost for Welwyn Garden City charity
MORE than �2,000 has been donated to an adult and children learning disability charity in WGC.
Jubilee House Care Trust, based in Brownfields, received a cheque for �2,355 from The All Saints Datchworth social and fundraising committee, on Wednesday last week.
Members of the charity were joined by the committee during the cheque presentation.
The funds will be used to update the Sensory Room at the charity’s residential home at Jonquil House.
A spokeswoman for Jubilee House Care Trust said the event went extremely well.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “We are very fortunate to be the nominated beneficiaries of this charity this year, and we are very grateful for this generous donation.”
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 8 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 9 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan