Church’s boost for Welwyn Garden City charity
MORE than �2,000 has been donated to an adult and children learning disability charity in WGC.
Jubilee House Care Trust, based in Brownfields, received a cheque for �2,355 from The All Saints Datchworth social and fundraising committee, on Wednesday last week.
Members of the charity were joined by the committee during the cheque presentation.
The funds will be used to update the Sensory Room at the charity’s residential home at Jonquil House.
A spokeswoman for Jubilee House Care Trust said the event went extremely well.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “We are very fortunate to be the nominated beneficiaries of this charity this year, and we are very grateful for this generous donation.”
- 1 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 2 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 10 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses