Chimney fire put out near Hatfield
PUBLISHED: 13:54 01 November 2017 | UPDATED: 13:54 01 November 2017
Firefighters from Potters Bar and Hatfield have been tackling a chimney fire today.
The alarm was raised at 11.42am this morning and the two fire crews attended the scene in Wildhill, near Hatfield.
Herts Fire Control tweeted to say crews extinguished the blaze by throwing buckets of water on it.
“Thankfully no casualties involved,” the fire service tweeted.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the orange box below for details.