Chimney fire in Hatfield

PUBLISHED: 09:18 19 February 2016 | UPDATED: 09:18 19 February 2016

A person was taken to hospital this morning after a garage fire in Letchworth.

A person was taken to hospital this morning after a garage fire in Letchworth.

Archant

A crew from Hatfield Fire Station put out a chimney fire.

Firefighters were called to the fire in Stonecross Road, Hatfield at 8.08pm yesterday.

The resident noticed the fire quickly and covered up the grate to contain it.

The crew were able to extinguish the fire within an hour, using chimney gear.

Nobody was injured and police and ambulance did not attend.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Welwyn Hatfield Times

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists