Children's concert is treat for the whole family
A CONCERT for all the family. That s how Hertford Symphony Orchestra: Robert Kiln Concert for Children is often described. Judge for yourself and take your little one s to the orchestra s Come Rain Or Shine concert tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon. There wi
A CONCERT for all the family.
That's how Hertford Symphony Orchestra: Robert Kiln Concert for Children is often described.
Judge for yourself and take your little one's to the orchestra's Come Rain Or Shine concert tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon.
There will be two performances at 2.30pm and 4.15pm at Castle Hall in Hertford.
These annual concerts are aimed at presenting music to primary age children in a fun and stimulating way.
In a relaxed atmosphere youngsters have previously conducted and accompanied the orchestra with voices and instruments, dispelling the rumour that 'classical music is boring'.
- 1 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 2 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 3 Toyota drove ‘erratically’ during suspected drug-fuelled trip in Hatfield
- 4 Mother and daughter from WGC team up to offer food packages to struggling locals
- 5 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 8 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 9 Herts man charged with alleged attempted robbery at village Co-op
- 10 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
Adult tickets cost �4, and children's tickets are �3.
To book call the box office on 01992 531500.