Children's concert is treat for the whole family
A CONCERT for all the family. That s how Hertford Symphony Orchestra: Robert Kiln Concert for Children is often described. Judge for yourself and take your little one s to the orchestra s Come Rain Or Shine concert tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon. There wi
A CONCERT for all the family.
That's how Hertford Symphony Orchestra: Robert Kiln Concert for Children is often described.
Judge for yourself and take your little one's to the orchestra's Come Rain Or Shine concert tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon.
There will be two performances at 2.30pm and 4.15pm at Castle Hall in Hertford.
You may also want to watch:
These annual concerts are aimed at presenting music to primary age children in a fun and stimulating way.
In a relaxed atmosphere youngsters have previously conducted and accompanied the orchestra with voices and instruments, dispelling the rumour that 'classical music is boring'.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 3 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 4 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 5 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 6 Isabel Hospice 'excited' to reopen charity shops on April 12
- 7 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Welwyn Garden City John Lewis survives as retailer announces closures
- 9 From 'the worst zoo in the UK' to popular attraction: Looking back on Paradise Wildlife Park's 37 years
- 10 Rogue landlord hit with record £90,000 fine for safety failings
Adult tickets cost �4, and children's tickets are �3.
To book call the box office on 01992 531500.