Children of Hatfield man who died in crash have paid tribute to their ‘lovely’ dad
- Credit: Archant
Children have paid tribute to their “lovely” dad who died in a crash on Tuesday.
The children of a Hatfield man who sadly died following a collision on the A1 Barnet bypass have paid tribute to him.
Aguy Mtikani, 44, died on Tuesday, March 15.
His 10-year-old daughter Rugare said: “Our dad was a very lovely man. He is not only my dad but my friend. Aguy makes us laugh and helps anyone who needs help. I wish I could turn back time and start over again.”
Son Tanyaradzwa, 12, said: “He meant a lot to me. He was living his dreams. Why did he die early? He was always there when mum was away at work. Dad helped us with homework and he helped us to solve arguments between me and my sister.
You may also want to watch:
“He was so unlucky to die at this time. I wish I could turn back time.”
Aguy is also survived by his wife Eneresi, 39.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 4 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 5 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 6 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 7 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 8 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19