Children enjoy nursery fun day in Potters Bar
CHILDREN aged between two and five basked under bright blue skies as they enjoyed a family fun day in Potters Bar.
The youngsters, who attend the Little Elms Montessori Nursery, sang songs, took on an obstacle course and explored a fire engine during the event, which took place at Elm Court Youth and Community Centre, in Mutton Lane.
Manager Nicky Gallagher said: “It was a beautiful day and everybody joined in and had a lovely time.”
She added: “It was a nice opportunity for the new parents to get to know the existing parents.”
The nursery, which is based at Elm Court, currently teaches 63 children five days a week.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call Nicky on 07787 922103.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 3 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 4 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 7 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys on BBC Two visits Hertfordshire this week
- 10 Drug trafficker guilty of 'cruel and tragic' Cameron Hill murder