Children enjoy nursery fun day in Potters Bar
CHILDREN aged between two and five basked under bright blue skies as they enjoyed a family fun day in Potters Bar.
The youngsters, who attend the Little Elms Montessori Nursery, sang songs, took on an obstacle course and explored a fire engine during the event, which took place at Elm Court Youth and Community Centre, in Mutton Lane.
Manager Nicky Gallagher said: “It was a beautiful day and everybody joined in and had a lovely time.”
She added: “It was a nice opportunity for the new parents to get to know the existing parents.”
The nursery, which is based at Elm Court, currently teaches 63 children five days a week.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call Nicky on 07787 922103.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Aspirations to win the league has Ben Spaul excited to be back at Welwyn