Children at Busy Bees nursery jump to it for charity
CHILDREN at a nursery in WGC had a spring in their step as they raised �1,300 for charity. Busy Bees Nursery in Mardley Hill, Welwyn, held a sponsored bounce in aid of London s Great Ormond Street Hospital. So far, the event has raised more than �1,300,
CHILDREN at a nursery in WGC had a spring in their step as they raised �1,300 for charity.
Busy Bees Nursery in Mardley Hill, Welwyn, held a sponsored bounce in aid of London's Great Ormond Street Hospital.
So far, the event has raised more than �1,300, and there is still some sponsorship money coming in.
Nursery manager Ally Archer, said: "The event was great, and everyone got involved on the day.
You may also want to watch:
"The hospital is very close to our hearts, as it has helped children who have attended the nursery in the past.
"We are so pleased to have raised so much money, and hope it helps aid the great work that this wonderful hospital does every day.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes