Children at Busy Bees nursery jump to it for charity
CHILDREN at a nursery in WGC had a spring in their step as they raised �1,300 for charity. Busy Bees Nursery in Mardley Hill, Welwyn, held a sponsored bounce in aid of London s Great Ormond Street Hospital. So far, the event has raised more than �1,300,
CHILDREN at a nursery in WGC had a spring in their step as they raised �1,300 for charity.
Busy Bees Nursery in Mardley Hill, Welwyn, held a sponsored bounce in aid of London's Great Ormond Street Hospital.
So far, the event has raised more than �1,300, and there is still some sponsorship money coming in.
Nursery manager Ally Archer, said: "The event was great, and everyone got involved on the day.
You may also want to watch:
"The hospital is very close to our hearts, as it has helped children who have attended the nursery in the past.
"We are so pleased to have raised so much money, and hope it helps aid the great work that this wonderful hospital does every day.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 4 Police disperse large group near the university
- 5 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 6 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 7 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 8 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'