Cheaper weekend rail trips from Welwyn Hatfield to London
TRAVELLERS using railway stations across Times Territory will be able to take advantage of reduced weekend fares this summer. Rail operator First Capital Connect (FCC) is slashing the price of London day returns by up to 25 per cent every weekend until Se
TRAVELLERS using railway stations across Times Territory will be able to take advantage of reduced weekend fares this summer.
Rail operator First Capital Connect (FCC) is slashing the price of London day returns by up to 25 per cent every weekend until September 6.
The cost of weekend London Travelcards will also be cut by around 20 per cent during the same period.
Michelle Smart, for FCC, said: "The offer gives people a great incentive to visit and explore London this summer.
You may also want to watch:
"It's a super city and we don't take enough time to explore its many attractions."
She added: "We also have lots of two for one offers at over a hundred London destinations.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 4 Charity's face mask exempt cards sold at an inflated price on Facebook
- 5 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 6 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 8 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 9 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 10 Head of planning to leave for county council role
"We want our customers to have a really cost effective and fun weekend."
The stations at Knebworth, Welwyn North, WGC, Hatfield, Brookmans Park, Welham Green and Hatfield are also offering discounted tickets.
For more details go to www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk/london