Cheaper weekend rail trips from Welwyn Hatfield to London
TRAVELLERS using railway stations across Times Territory will be able to take advantage of reduced weekend fares this summer. Rail operator First Capital Connect (FCC) is slashing the price of London day returns by up to 25 per cent every weekend until Se
TRAVELLERS using railway stations across Times Territory will be able to take advantage of reduced weekend fares this summer.
Rail operator First Capital Connect (FCC) is slashing the price of London day returns by up to 25 per cent every weekend until September 6.
The cost of weekend London Travelcards will also be cut by around 20 per cent during the same period.
Michelle Smart, for FCC, said: "The offer gives people a great incentive to visit and explore London this summer.
You may also want to watch:
"It's a super city and we don't take enough time to explore its many attractions."
She added: "We also have lots of two for one offers at over a hundred London destinations.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 7 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 Mother speaks out after garden centre breastfeeding dispute 'mishandled at every stage'
"We want our customers to have a really cost effective and fun weekend."
The stations at Knebworth, Welwyn North, WGC, Hatfield, Brookmans Park, Welham Green and Hatfield are also offering discounted tickets.
For more details go to www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk/london