Charity fashion show in Hatfield
BREAST Cancer Care and The Prostate Cancer Charity are to benefit from a fashion show tomorrow (Saturday).
The Spring Summer Fashion Day being held in the Galleria, Hatfield, is to showcase the best fashion label, Ghost, has to offer.
And this summer Ghost stylist Georgina Coakley believes that will be items harking back to the 70s in the tropics.
Georgina has said the upcoming season’s look is ethereal, colourful, floaty prints in the form of breezy kaftans and billowing maxi dresses in silks and crepes perfect for summer day to evening or the capsule holiday pack.
You will be able to see for yourself as all Ghost’s latest trends are paraded at the Galleria on Saturday for the Spring Summer Fashion Day.
You may also want to watch:
VIP tickets are available for �5 from Ghost’s store in the Comet Way outlet centre, with all proceeds being donated to Breast Cancer Care and The Prostate Cancer Charity.
Your VIP ticket includes access to the VIP enclosure to view the show at 2pm or 4pm, refreshments and a goody bag containing treats and discounts.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 3 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 4 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 7 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys on BBC Two visits Hertfordshire this week
- 10 Drug trafficker guilty of 'cruel and tragic' Cameron Hill murder
As well as Georgina, a Total Image style and colour advisors will be on hand to give guidance to shoppers.