Charity fashion show in Hatfield
BREAST Cancer Care and The Prostate Cancer Charity are to benefit from a fashion show tomorrow (Saturday).
The Spring Summer Fashion Day being held in the Galleria, Hatfield, is to showcase the best fashion label, Ghost, has to offer.
And this summer Ghost stylist Georgina Coakley believes that will be items harking back to the 70s in the tropics.
Georgina has said the upcoming season’s look is ethereal, colourful, floaty prints in the form of breezy kaftans and billowing maxi dresses in silks and crepes perfect for summer day to evening or the capsule holiday pack.
You will be able to see for yourself as all Ghost’s latest trends are paraded at the Galleria on Saturday for the Spring Summer Fashion Day.
You may also want to watch:
VIP tickets are available for �5 from Ghost’s store in the Comet Way outlet centre, with all proceeds being donated to Breast Cancer Care and The Prostate Cancer Charity.
Your VIP ticket includes access to the VIP enclosure to view the show at 2pm or 4pm, refreshments and a goody bag containing treats and discounts.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 5 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 8 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 9 Everyone invited to Hatfield rail tragedy remembrance service
- 10 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
As well as Georgina, a Total Image style and colour advisors will be on hand to give guidance to shoppers.