Chaos in store as thrash rockers prepare for gig
SLOUGH rockers Divine Chaos will be hoping to drop a friendly bomb or two when they bring their own brand of thrash metal to Hitchin next week. Formed in 2006, the unsigned five-piece are Chris O Toole (lead guitar), Tom Baker (bass/vocals), Benny F (voca
SLOUGH rockers Divine Chaos will be hoping to drop a friendly bomb or two when they bring their own brand of thrash metal to Hitchin next week.
Formed in 2006, the unsigned five-piece are Chris O'Toole (lead guitar), Tom Baker (bass/vocals), Benny F (vocals), Gilmour (guitar) and James Stewart (drums).
On their Myspace page, they claim to be "intent on creating better music and a more intense live show than the sort of act people have become used to in recent years".
See what you think, when Divine Chaos come to Club 85 on Friday, August 21.
They will be performing alongside No Made Sense and Terrathorn at the Whinbush Road venue.
The music starts at 7.45pm and is expected to finish at 11.45pm.
- 1 Where you can see the Perseid meteor shower in Hertfordshire
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Family living over their own waste for 13 years due to faulty pipe
- 4 Warning issued over park fires as hot weather continues
- 5 Resident's fury after tree barrier to train line destroyed
- 6 Everything you need to know about the August train driver strike
- 7 Meet your officers at Friday’s Welwyn Garden City event
- 8 Serious shrubland fire extinguished next to M25 on Hertfordshire border
- 9 Screen on the Green returning to Welwyn Garden City
- 10 The Hertfordshire athletes taking on European Championships Munich 2022
Tickets cost �5 on the door.
For more information about the band, visit www.myspace.com/divinechaosband