Changes to hospital access from today
PATIENTS from Times Territory travelling to the Lister Hospital are being warned of changes from today.
With work on the Stevenage hospital’s new �7.9m multi-storey car park set to start on Monday, changes are being made to roads, entrances and public parking areas.
The main alterations are:
* The current main road entrance off Coreys Mill Lane will be for blue badge holders wishing to use designated parking bays and for drop off only;
* Pedestrian access into the hospital from Coreys Mill Lane, including the bus stop area, will remain unchanged;
You may also want to watch:
* Majority of traffic entering and leaving the main hospital site using the entrance on North Road, close to Stevenage rugby club;
* The majority of public parking being sited in the staff car park at the rear of the hospital, with new walkways and signage to support patients and their visitors driving to and from the Lister.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
NHS trust chief executive Nick Carver said: “It is inevitable that disruption may be caused to some people coming to the hospital – for which we apologise in advance.”
You can see a map of the changes by clicking on the link above right.