Chance to meet Chris Hollins and win Jaguar X-Type at charity tennis day
A CHARITY fundraising event is offering participants the chance not only to play tennis alongside a celebrity, but to win a �30,000 Jaguar.
Queenswood School, in Shepherd’s Way, Brookmans Park, is hosting a charity tennis day in aid of the Dan Maskell Tennis Trust and the Gosling Community Outreach Fund – which both provide tennis for disabled and under privileged people.
BBC sports reporter and 2009 Strictly Come Dancing champion Chris Hollins will be appearing as a special guest, alongside Peter Norfolk, the 2010 Australian Open quad singles champion.
For �50, you can enter into the competition and maybe play a match against either Chris or Peter. An auction will also be held, featuring a range of top prizes.
Entry for the charity tennis day on Thursday, April 22, is �75. You must book in advance.
You may also want to watch:
But even if you can’t make the tennis day, you could still win an a new Jaguar X-Type worth �30,000.
All you need to do is donate a minimum of �5 to the charity day by clicking on the link to the right.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
Then simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. with a six digit number of your choice. If you’re number is selected, the Jag could be yours.
For more information or to enter the Queenswood Charity Tennis Day, call Fiona Murphy on 01707 602671.