Chance to meet Chris Hollins and win Jaguar X-Type at charity tennis day
A CHARITY fundraising event is offering participants the chance not only to play tennis alongside a celebrity, but to win a �30,000 Jaguar.
Queenswood School, in Shepherd’s Way, Brookmans Park, is hosting a charity tennis day in aid of the Dan Maskell Tennis Trust and the Gosling Community Outreach Fund – which both provide tennis for disabled and under privileged people.
BBC sports reporter and 2009 Strictly Come Dancing champion Chris Hollins will be appearing as a special guest, alongside Peter Norfolk, the 2010 Australian Open quad singles champion.
For �50, you can enter into the competition and maybe play a match against either Chris or Peter. An auction will also be held, featuring a range of top prizes.
Entry for the charity tennis day on Thursday, April 22, is �75. You must book in advance.
You may also want to watch:
But even if you can’t make the tennis day, you could still win an a new Jaguar X-Type worth �30,000.
All you need to do is donate a minimum of �5 to the charity day by clicking on the link to the right.
- 1 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 8 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 9 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
Then simply email email@example.com. with a six digit number of your choice. If you’re number is selected, the Jag could be yours.
For more information or to enter the Queenswood Charity Tennis Day, call Fiona Murphy on 01707 602671.