Chance for you to put your art and craft on display
CALLING all artists, designers and craftspeople. It doesn t matter if you are amateur or professional as Hertfordshire Visual Arts Forum wants you to sign up for this year s Open Studios. The event takes place during September and gives the public the cha
CALLING all artists, designers and craftspeople.
It doesn't matter if you are amateur or professional as Hertfordshire Visual Arts Forum wants you to sign up for this year's Open Studios.
The event takes place during September and gives the public the chance to meet artists at work in their studios.
Artists open their homes or places of work to visitors at specified times during the Open Studios period.
You may also want to watch:
It is all in aid of making the arts more accessible and to make the public more aware of the art and crafts that are created around them.
Since the HVAF Open Studios event started in 1991, each year around 200 artists take part and around 11,000 to 13,000 members of the public visit the studios.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 5 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
To take part, download an application form from www.hvaf.org.uk