Chance for you to put your art and craft on display
CALLING all artists, designers and craftspeople. It doesn t matter if you are amateur or professional as Hertfordshire Visual Arts Forum wants you to sign up for this year s Open Studios. The event takes place during September and gives the public the cha
CALLING all artists, designers and craftspeople.
It doesn't matter if you are amateur or professional as Hertfordshire Visual Arts Forum wants you to sign up for this year's Open Studios.
The event takes place during September and gives the public the chance to meet artists at work in their studios.
Artists open their homes or places of work to visitors at specified times during the Open Studios period.
You may also want to watch:
It is all in aid of making the arts more accessible and to make the public more aware of the art and crafts that are created around them.
Since the HVAF Open Studios event started in 1991, each year around 200 artists take part and around 11,000 to 13,000 members of the public visit the studios.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 5 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 6 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 9 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 10 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
To take part, download an application form from www.hvaf.org.uk