Chance for you to put your art and craft on display
CALLING all artists, designers and craftspeople. It doesn t matter if you are amateur or professional as Hertfordshire Visual Arts Forum wants you to sign up for this year s Open Studios. The event takes place during September and gives the public the cha
CALLING all artists, designers and craftspeople.
It doesn't matter if you are amateur or professional as Hertfordshire Visual Arts Forum wants you to sign up for this year's Open Studios.
The event takes place during September and gives the public the chance to meet artists at work in their studios.
Artists open their homes or places of work to visitors at specified times during the Open Studios period.
You may also want to watch:
It is all in aid of making the arts more accessible and to make the public more aware of the art and crafts that are created around them.
Since the HVAF Open Studios event started in 1991, each year around 200 artists take part and around 11,000 to 13,000 members of the public visit the studios.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 3 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 7 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 8 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
To take part, download an application form from www.hvaf.org.uk