Chance for you to put your art and craft on display
CALLING all artists, designers and craftspeople. It doesn t matter if you are amateur or professional as Hertfordshire Visual Arts Forum wants you to sign up for this year s Open Studios. The event takes place during September and gives the public the cha
CALLING all artists, designers and craftspeople.
It doesn't matter if you are amateur or professional as Hertfordshire Visual Arts Forum wants you to sign up for this year's Open Studios.
The event takes place during September and gives the public the chance to meet artists at work in their studios.
Artists open their homes or places of work to visitors at specified times during the Open Studios period.
It is all in aid of making the arts more accessible and to make the public more aware of the art and crafts that are created around them.
Since the HVAF Open Studios event started in 1991, each year around 200 artists take part and around 11,000 to 13,000 members of the public visit the studios.
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 3 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Cuffley home care company recognised among best in east of England
- 7 Local man will be flying high in an effort to raise much needed funds for Potential Kids
- 8 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 9 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 10 Fifteen-year-old boy hospitalised after reported stabbing in Hatfield
To take part, download an application form from www.hvaf.org.uk