Chance for you to put your art and craft on display
CALLING all artists, designers and craftspeople. It doesn t matter if you are amateur or professional as Hertfordshire Visual Arts Forum wants you to sign up for this year s Open Studios. The event takes place during September and gives the public the cha
CALLING all artists, designers and craftspeople.
It doesn't matter if you are amateur or professional as Hertfordshire Visual Arts Forum wants you to sign up for this year's Open Studios.
The event takes place during September and gives the public the chance to meet artists at work in their studios.
Artists open their homes or places of work to visitors at specified times during the Open Studios period.
You may also want to watch:
It is all in aid of making the arts more accessible and to make the public more aware of the art and crafts that are created around them.
Since the HVAF Open Studios event started in 1991, each year around 200 artists take part and around 11,000 to 13,000 members of the public visit the studios.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 4 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 Teenager charged after 'Rambo knife' and suspected class A drugs found
- 8 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 9 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 10 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
To take part, download an application form from www.hvaf.org.uk