Championship Football club Doncaster sign former Potters Bar player
DONCASTER Rovers have snapped up former Potters Bar Town speedster Mustapha Dumbuya on a one-year professional contract. The pacy 21-year-old impressed Rovers boss Sean O Driscoll enough during a trial to be signed by the Coca-Cola Championship club. Ther
DONCASTER Rovers have snapped up former Potters Bar Town speedster Mustapha Dumbuya on a one-year professional contract.
The pacy 21-year-old impressed Rovers boss Sean O'Driscoll enough during a trial to be signed by the Coca-Cola Championship club.
There will be a swift return to Hertfordshire for Dumbuya.
He has been given the number 24 squad number and is in the Donny squad to face Watford at Vicarage Road tomorrow (Saturday).
You may also want to watch:
Dumbuya featured both at full-back and in wide midfield positions for the Scholars last season.
It has been a busy week of player transfers at the Keepmoat Stadium as they have also brought in former Manchester United midfielder Quinton Fortune.
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 4 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 8 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Delight for Hatfield Swim Centre as lockdown easing sees group classes return