Championship Football club Doncaster sign former Potters Bar player
DONCASTER Rovers have snapped up former Potters Bar Town speedster Mustapha Dumbuya on a one-year professional contract. The pacy 21-year-old impressed Rovers boss Sean O Driscoll enough during a trial to be signed by the Coca-Cola Championship club. Ther
DONCASTER Rovers have snapped up former Potters Bar Town speedster Mustapha Dumbuya on a one-year professional contract.
The pacy 21-year-old impressed Rovers boss Sean O'Driscoll enough during a trial to be signed by the Coca-Cola Championship club.
There will be a swift return to Hertfordshire for Dumbuya.
He has been given the number 24 squad number and is in the Donny squad to face Watford at Vicarage Road tomorrow (Saturday).
You may also want to watch:
Dumbuya featured both at full-back and in wide midfield positions for the Scholars last season.
It has been a busy week of player transfers at the Keepmoat Stadium as they have also brought in former Manchester United midfielder Quinton Fortune.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
- 9 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 10 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation