Challenge a pool champion at Hatfield's Galleria
A FORMER world champion pool player who challenged the people of Times Territory to a match in June – and lost – is back for more today (Friday) and tomorrow. Carl 'Houdini' Morris, who is profoundly deaf, took on hundreds at the Galleria, in Hatfield. Ho
A FORMER world champion pool player who challenged the people of Times Territory to a match in June - and lost - is back for more today (Friday) and tomorrow.
Carl 'Houdini' Morris, who is profoundly deaf, took on hundreds at the Galleria, in Hatfield.
However the ace, who was raising cash for Hearings Dogs for Deaf People via a minimum donation of £5, lost to six of the 'average Joes' who challenged him.
Now he and his friends are back at the Comet Way outlet centre for revenge!
You may also want to watch:
Your chance to challenge the stars will be from 10am until 6pm today (Friday) and tomorrow (Saturday), again for a minimum donation of £5.
Shoppers will also be able to see Carl perform spectacular trick pots and shots.
- 1 Second tree-umph as borough named ‘Tree City of the World’ again
- 2 Man creates penis shapes with his running routes to raise money for testicular cancer
- 3 Take a first look at the new Ebenezer Howard statue coming to our town
- 4 Three hours free parking to be considered for Hatfield
- 5 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 6 Welwyn Hatfield MP receives first dose of COVID-19 vaccination
- 7 New date announced for music festival in Hatfield
- 8 No jab, no job COVID-19 policy rolled out at care homes
- 9 Line-up set to be announced for Herts music festival's 15th birthday party
- 10 Overweight vehicles fined in police crackdown