CCTV released in Brookmans Park criminal damage probe
A CCTV image has been released in a probe into criminal damage in Brookmans Park. The two incidents took place in the village earlier this month. First, paint was poured over the pavement and graffiti sprayed on the wall at Chancellor's School in
A CCTV image has been released in a probe into criminal damage in Brookmans Park.
The two incidents took place in the village earlier this month.
First, paint was poured over the pavement and graffiti sprayed on the wall at Chancellor's School in Pine Grove, at some point after 8.30pm on Wednesday, June 3.
On the same night in the same road, offenders damaged guttering and a fence at a property, between 10.30pm and 11.30pm.
Police have now released this picture as part of their investigation.
Pc Ross Freeman said "We would like to speak with the men pictured in the CCTV images in relation to these incidents.
- 1 Serious shrubland fire extinguished next to M25 on Hertfordshire border
- 2 Warning issued over park fires as hot weather continues
- 3 Family raises funeral funds for mum who was known for helping others
- 4 Mitchell 'caught out' by poor Welwyn showing against Walthamstow
- 5 How the hot summer weather is affecting parched Panshanger Park
- 6 Family living over their own waste for 13 years due to faulty pipe
- 7 Sammy Moore delighted with an opening win after Potters Bar survive goalkeeping drama
- 8 Keeper drama survived as Potters Bar Town claim opening day win
- 9 Concert promoters Heritage Live planning Hatfield House shows in 2023
- 10 Tewin Classic Car and Craft Show returns this month
"It may be that they were a witness to the crime or can offer assistance in the investigation."
If you recognise them, or have information, call police on 0845 33 00 222.