CCTV released in Brookmans Park criminal damage probe
A CCTV image has been released in a probe into criminal damage in Brookmans Park. The two incidents took place in the village earlier this month. First, paint was poured over the pavement and graffiti sprayed on the wall at Chancellor's School in
A CCTV image has been released in a probe into criminal damage in Brookmans Park.
The two incidents took place in the village earlier this month.
First, paint was poured over the pavement and graffiti sprayed on the wall at Chancellor's School in Pine Grove, at some point after 8.30pm on Wednesday, June 3.
On the same night in the same road, offenders damaged guttering and a fence at a property, between 10.30pm and 11.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Police have now released this picture as part of their investigation.
Pc Ross Freeman said "We would like to speak with the men pictured in the CCTV images in relation to these incidents.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
"It may be that they were a witness to the crime or can offer assistance in the investigation."
If you recognise them, or have information, call police on 0845 33 00 222.