CCTV appeal after house in Digswell has windows and car windows smashed
- Credit: Herts Police
Following a house in Digswell having its windows broken, paint being smeared over it and a vehicle outside having windows broken, Herts police have released CCTV footage as part of an appeal for witnesses and information.
At around 9pm on Sunday August 23 paint was daubed on the front of a property in Hertford Road.
Also, around 10.50pm on Thursday, August 20 three windows of the same property were intentionally broken and two windows of a vehicle parked on the drive were also smashed.
PC David Lewinton, who is investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who has information about this to come forward.
“These have been distressing incidents for the victim.
You may also want to watch:
“Were you in the area at the time of either incident and did you see anything suspicious? If so we’d like to hear from you.”
You can report information online at herts.police.uk/report, speak to an operator in Force Communications Room via online web chat at herts.police.uk/contact or call the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference 41/66836/20 or 41/67657/20.
Alternatively, you can stay 100 per cent anonymous by contacting the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via its untraceable online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 Police disperse large group near the university
- 4 Post delayed due to staff self-isolating at Royal Mail
- 5 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 6 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 COVID-19: Cases fall by hundreds but still above national average
- 9 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 10 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules