CCTV released after assault at Welwyn Garden City pub
CCTV images have been released in connection with an assault in a WGC pub, which left a man with ligament damage.
The incident occurred at 12.15am in The Cork, in Howardsgate, on September 11.
A man became embroiled in a brawl in the pub and was hit “a number of times” and knocked to the floor, where he was set upon again.
The victim, a 29-year-old man from WGC, suffered cuts and bruising, as well as ligament damage to his ankle as a result of the assault.
Officers would like to speak with the man pictured in relation to the incident. It may be that he was witness to the assault or can offer assistance to the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise the man, or have any information about the incident, call police on 0845 3300 222.
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 8 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 9 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan