CCTV released after assault at Welwyn Garden City pub
CCTV images have been released in connection with an assault in a WGC pub, which left a man with ligament damage.
The incident occurred at 12.15am in The Cork, in Howardsgate, on September 11.
A man became embroiled in a brawl in the pub and was hit “a number of times” and knocked to the floor, where he was set upon again.
The victim, a 29-year-old man from WGC, suffered cuts and bruising, as well as ligament damage to his ankle as a result of the assault.
Officers would like to speak with the man pictured in relation to the incident. It may be that he was witness to the assault or can offer assistance to the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise the man, or have any information about the incident, call police on 0845 3300 222.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM