CCTV images released after theft from Potters Bar petrol station
CCTV images have been released by police officers after a petrol station in Potters Bar was targeted by thieves twice in the space of a week.
In the first theft, a woman is alleged to have taken meat and flowers from BP in the High Street at around 3.20pm on Sunday, March 14.
A police spokeswoman said the woman is believed to have made “no attempt” to pay.
Then, seven days later, a man and a woman are believed to have swiped a number of items of food from the shelves at the same filling station.
Once again, according to the police, no effort to pay was made.
You may also want to watch:
This second theft took place at around 1.25pm on Sunday, March 21.
Pc Graham Hiscock, investigating, said: “I would like to speak to anyone who recognises the people pictured in the CCTV.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 4 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 5 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 6 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 7 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 8 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 9 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 10 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
“They may be able to provide us with information that could prove vital to our investigation.”
Call police on 0845 33 00 222 with any information.