CCTV images released after theft
CCTV images have been released of people police want to trace in relation to a theft in Cuffley.
Police appealed for information about the theft at the Co-Op, in Station Road, and have released CCTV stills of two men and two women they would like to speak to in connection with it.
The theft took place at just before 3.30pm on June 9.
Two men and two women entered the shop and split up into twos, picking up items as they went and putting them in baskets or hidden in their clothing.
A shop assistant challenged one group, who returned the items, but the other pair walked out with the goods they had picked up.
You may also want to watch:
Police said those pictured may be able to “offer assistance in the investigation”.
PC Ross Freeman, investigating, said: “We are really keen to speak to the man in the footage or for anyone who recognises him to get in touch.
- 1 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 2 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 3 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 6 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 7 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 8 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 9 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 10 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
“We would also ask if anyone knows anything about the incident to contact us.”
Anyone with information should call investigating officer Pc Freeman via the non-emergency number 0845 33 00 222, citing crime reference number B2/11/2074.