CCTV appeal after train passenger’s jaw is broken in assault
CCTV images have been released of three men police want to speak to in connection with an attack which left a train passenger with a broken jaw.
The innocent man was travelling on a train out of King’s Cross when he was assaulted and robbed by a gang.
The attack happened sometime before the train arrived at Hatfield, where the attackers fled.
The 34-year-old victim, who also suffered chipped teeth, managed to raise the alarm and was treated by paramedics in WGC, before being taken to the QE2 Hospital.
The attack happened at around 11.45pm on Friday, February 5.
You may also want to watch:
Call police with information on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 5 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 6 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 9 Charity golf day raises thousands for the Willow Foundation
- 10 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure