CCTV appeal after supermarket thefts in Potters Bar
CCTV images have been released by police probing two thefts at a supermarket in Potters Bar.
Alcohol and video games were stolen from Sainsbury’s in Darkes Lane on February 26.
A further quantity of alcohol was then pinched from the same store four days later on March 2.
In connection with the first theft, police would like to speak to the woman pictured (above).
They would also like to speak to the two men and two women pictured (below) in relation to the second incident on March 2.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman said: “Officers have carried out thorough enquiries and have explored all investigative avenues and would now like to speak with these people in relation to these incidents.
“It may be that they were witness to the alleged crimes or can offer assistance in the investigation.”
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 4 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Delight for Hatfield Swim Centre as lockdown easing sees group classes return
If you recognise these people call Pc Graham Hiscock on 0845 33 00 222.