Cats at RSPCA animal care centre looking for a purr-fect home
WHAT do these three cats have in common? The answer - all were found as strays and now reside at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms while they await their purr-fect home. Cyril,
WHAT do these three cats have in common?
The answer - all were found as strays and now reside at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms while they await their purr-fect home.
Cyril, Percy and Tom are all male.
When found, domestic semi-longhaired cat Cyril had a wound to his neck but is now fine after treatment.
You may also want to watch:
The five-year-old was very hesitant when he first met staff at the animal centre, but once he gets to know you settles down.
Four-year-old tabby cat Percy had a wound to his ear when he was found.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
He, too, has been treated at the vets and is now ready for a new chance.
Tom is a three-year-old black and white domestic shorthaired cat.
When he was taken to the vets for a health check they found he had a microchip and traced the owner.
She no longer wanted him.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Potters Bar Edition: "All three cats need a home where they could enjoy a garden after the settling-in period.
"Cyril gets very worried by lots of noise so will need to go to a relatively quiet home.
"Percy, a very friendly chap that loves lots of cuddles, is a domestic semi-longhaired.
"He can live with children of any age, but cannot live with dogs."
The spokesman added: "Poor Tom is now looking for a new home with an owner that he can trust and feel secure with.
"He is a very sweet boy who can live with children of primary school age and with calm dogs."
If you can give any of the cats a home call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit Cyril, Percy or Tom at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.