Catch Spikey humour of Phoenix Nights star
COMEDIAN Dave Spikey returns to the stand-up arena with the first gig of his Best Medicine Tour – Repeat Prescription at The Alban Arena next Thursday. Dave won the hearts of many when he played Jerry St Clair in the award-winning television series Phoeni
COMEDIAN Dave Spikey returns to the stand-up arena with the first gig of his Best Medicine Tour - Repeat Prescription at The Alban Arena next Thursday.
Dave won the hearts of many when he played Jerry St Clair in the award-winning television series Phoenix Nights.
Additionally Dave, who has released two stand-up DVDs, was a team captain on Channel 4's immensely popular 8 out of 10 Cats.
The comedian is on a "bit of a mission" to improve the nation's health by having a good laugh at tales of stunned guinea pigs, wasp allergies, his wife, the nun, and many other tales to have a laugh at.
You may also want to watch:
Be a part of it at the St Albans venue.
The show starts at 7.30pm.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 8 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 9 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 10 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
Tickets cost �18.50.