Catch Spikey humour of Phoenix Nights star
COMEDIAN Dave Spikey returns to the stand-up arena with the first gig of his Best Medicine Tour – Repeat Prescription at The Alban Arena next Thursday. Dave won the hearts of many when he played Jerry St Clair in the award-winning television series Phoeni
COMEDIAN Dave Spikey returns to the stand-up arena with the first gig of his Best Medicine Tour - Repeat Prescription at The Alban Arena next Thursday.
Dave won the hearts of many when he played Jerry St Clair in the award-winning television series Phoenix Nights.
Additionally Dave, who has released two stand-up DVDs, was a team captain on Channel 4's immensely popular 8 out of 10 Cats.
The comedian is on a "bit of a mission" to improve the nation's health by having a good laugh at tales of stunned guinea pigs, wasp allergies, his wife, the nun, and many other tales to have a laugh at.
You may also want to watch:
Be a part of it at the St Albans venue.
The show starts at 7.30pm.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 3 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 4 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 5 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
Tickets cost �18.50.