Hatfield woman’s car tyres slashed twice in a fortnight
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a car had its tyres slashed twice in the space of as many weeks.
Between midnight and 5.45am on Friday, November 9, a tyre was slashed on a black Ford Maverick in the rear car park of Goldings House, in Goldings Crescent, Hatfield.
The victim, a woman in her 30s, went to her car to leave for work around 5.45am and noticed the front nearside tyre had been slashed.
The following week, on Sunday November 18, she then saw another tyre on her car had been slashed, this time on the rear nearside tyre.
Police are not currently linking the two incidents.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or anyone with information should contact the non-emergency number 101, quoting reference 41/57458/18.
You can also report information online at www.herts.police.uk/Report
Alternatively, you can contact the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their Anonymous Online Form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org. No personal details are taken, information cannot be traced or recorded and you will never need to go to court.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 4 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 5 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 6 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 7 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 8 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 9 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19
- 10 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part