Smashed car cleared from Welwyn Garden City A1(M)
- Credit: BCH Road Policing
Police have warned against using mobile phones while driving following a crash this morning on the A1(M) junction for Welwyn Garden City.
Police received a call at 11.24am today to reports of a collision on the A1(M) northbound near Junction 4 for Welwyn Garden City.
Two vehicles were reported to have been involved - a grey Ford KA and a white Scania articulated lorry.
A police spokeswoman said: “Slight injuries were reported.”
Beds Cambs and Herts Road Policing Unit, who were on the scene, tweeted: “Use your phone whilst driving and your car could end up on a recovery truck also.
You may also want to watch:
“Driver en route to A&E.”
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire