Car blaze in Welwyn caravan park
A CAR caught alight in a caravan park in Welwyn yesterday (Monday).
The vehicle was found in flames in Danesbury Park Caravan site, in Danesbury Park Road, at around 12.20pm.
A caravan parked nearby was also partially damaged by the blaze.
Firefighters from the village used a hose reel to extinguish the flames.
The cause of the blaze was accidental.
You may also want to watch:
No one was injured.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 9 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog