Car blaze in Welwyn caravan park
A CAR caught alight in a caravan park in Welwyn yesterday (Monday).
The vehicle was found in flames in Danesbury Park Caravan site, in Danesbury Park Road, at around 12.20pm.
A caravan parked nearby was also partially damaged by the blaze.
Firefighters from the village used a hose reel to extinguish the flames.
The cause of the blaze was accidental.
You may also want to watch:
No one was injured.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 5 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 6 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 9 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 10 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital