Car blaze in Welwyn caravan park
A CAR caught alight in a caravan park in Welwyn yesterday (Monday).
The vehicle was found in flames in Danesbury Park Caravan site, in Danesbury Park Road, at around 12.20pm.
A caravan parked nearby was also partially damaged by the blaze.
Firefighters from the village used a hose reel to extinguish the flames.
The cause of the blaze was accidental.
You may also want to watch:
No one was injured.
- 1 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 9 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals