Car and motorbike in Welwyn Garden City crash
A CAR and motorbike have collided on the B1000 Hertford Road in WGC.
A black Suzuki and a white Toyota Hilux were in collision at about 11.45am.
The biker suffered serious injuries. After treatment at the scene from paramedics, he was taken by air ambulance to the Royal London Hospital.
The B1000 is currently closed at its junctions with Waterside and New Road.
Police have launched an appeal for witnesses.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman said: “It is believed two cars were in the area at the time of the collision and police are urging these drivers to contact police as they may have witnessed the collision.”
Call police on 0845 33 00 222 with information.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog