Car and motorbike in Welwyn Garden City crash
A CAR and motorbike have collided on the B1000 Hertford Road in WGC.
A black Suzuki and a white Toyota Hilux were in collision at about 11.45am.
The biker suffered serious injuries. After treatment at the scene from paramedics, he was taken by air ambulance to the Royal London Hospital.
The B1000 is currently closed at its junctions with Waterside and New Road.
Police have launched an appeal for witnesses.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman said: “It is believed two cars were in the area at the time of the collision and police are urging these drivers to contact police as they may have witnessed the collision.”
Call police on 0845 33 00 222 with information.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 5 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 6 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 7 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 8 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 9 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed