Car and motorbike in Welwyn Garden City crash
A CAR and motorbike have collided on the B1000 Hertford Road in WGC.
A black Suzuki and a white Toyota Hilux were in collision at about 11.45am.
The biker suffered serious injuries. After treatment at the scene from paramedics, he was taken by air ambulance to the Royal London Hospital.
The B1000 is currently closed at its junctions with Waterside and New Road.
Police have launched an appeal for witnesses.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman said: “It is believed two cars were in the area at the time of the collision and police are urging these drivers to contact police as they may have witnessed the collision.”
Call police on 0845 33 00 222 with information.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 5 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 6 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 9 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 10 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital