Cannabis factory unearthed in Hatfield
POLICE raided a cannabis factory in Times Territory today (Friday) – the second time in a month that a drugs den has been uncovered in the area.
This time, police were called to a house in Holly Close, Hatfield, at around 11am.
The landlord of the property, who had rented the home out at the beginning of the year, called police after he visited the house and found several suspicious looking plants inside.
Officers donned white overalls as they removed the plants from the house.
It is the second cannabis factory to be raided in Times Territory this month.
You may also want to watch:
On February 3, a man was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis after police removed hundreds of illegal plants from a bungalow in Dellsome Lane, Welham Green.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 9 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 10 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?