Cannabis factory unearthed in Hatfield
POLICE raided a cannabis factory in Times Territory today (Friday) – the second time in a month that a drugs den has been uncovered in the area.
This time, police were called to a house in Holly Close, Hatfield, at around 11am.
The landlord of the property, who had rented the home out at the beginning of the year, called police after he visited the house and found several suspicious looking plants inside.
Officers donned white overalls as they removed the plants from the house.
It is the second cannabis factory to be raided in Times Territory this month.
You may also want to watch:
On February 3, a man was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis after police removed hundreds of illegal plants from a bungalow in Dellsome Lane, Welham Green.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 11 top Hertfordshire music festivals set for the summer of 2021