Cannabis factory unearthed in Hatfield
POLICE raided a cannabis factory in Times Territory today (Friday) – the second time in a month that a drugs den has been uncovered in the area.
This time, police were called to a house in Holly Close, Hatfield, at around 11am.
The landlord of the property, who had rented the home out at the beginning of the year, called police after he visited the house and found several suspicious looking plants inside.
Officers donned white overalls as they removed the plants from the house.
It is the second cannabis factory to be raided in Times Territory this month.
You may also want to watch:
On February 3, a man was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis after police removed hundreds of illegal plants from a bungalow in Dellsome Lane, Welham Green.
- 1 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 2 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 3 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 4 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 5 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 9 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 10 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping