Cannabis factory unearthed in Hatfield
POLICE raided a cannabis factory in Times Territory today (Friday) – the second time in a month that a drugs den has been uncovered in the area.
This time, police were called to a house in Holly Close, Hatfield, at around 11am.
The landlord of the property, who had rented the home out at the beginning of the year, called police after he visited the house and found several suspicious looking plants inside.
Officers donned white overalls as they removed the plants from the house.
It is the second cannabis factory to be raided in Times Territory this month.
You may also want to watch:
On February 3, a man was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis after police removed hundreds of illegal plants from a bungalow in Dellsome Lane, Welham Green.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 5 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 6 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 7 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 8 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 9 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed