Cannabis factory raided in Hatfield
A CANNABIS factory in Hatfield was raided by police yesterday (Tuesday).
Around 200 cannabis plants were seized by officers in the swoop at a property in Finch Close at around 12.30pm.
When officers entered the property they found that just under 200 cannabis plants were being grown inside.
Officers removed the plants from the property and they will be destroyed.
A police spokeswoman said: “Hertfordshire Constabulary is committed to keeping drug crime low in the county and the on-going campaign, Operation Crystal, involves working with partner agencies to tackle drugs in Hertfordshire. We need local people to help us build up a picture of drug misuse and drug dealing in communities. Combined with covert and behind-the-scenes police activity we can build the evidence we need to carry out arrest raids and bring drug dealers to justice.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on drug crime should call police 0845 33 00 222.
* A 25-year-old man from Hatfield was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis. He has been released on police bail until October 5.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 7 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 8 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 10 Slam Dunk Festival 2022 dates announced for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend