Can you give South Mimms dog a home?
THIS bouncy brindle and white Staffordshire bull terrier is in desperate need of a new home.
He may be called Solo, but he’s tired of living alone and would like to have a loving family of his own.
While he waits for that all important new start in life the one-year-old is currently being looked after by staff at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane animal care home told the Potters Bar Edition: “Training classes are a must for Solo, and an experienced owner would be best for him.
“We are not sure how he would get on with other dogs but are happy to try it out.
You may also want to watch:
“He travels well and can be left for short periods.”
The “boisterous” pet cannot be homed with children under the age of 13.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 5 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 6 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 7 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 8 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
If you can Solo him a home call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit him at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.