Can you give South Mimms dog a home?
THIS bouncy brindle and white Staffordshire bull terrier is in desperate need of a new home.
He may be called Solo, but he’s tired of living alone and would like to have a loving family of his own.
While he waits for that all important new start in life the one-year-old is currently being looked after by staff at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane animal care home told the Potters Bar Edition: “Training classes are a must for Solo, and an experienced owner would be best for him.
“We are not sure how he would get on with other dogs but are happy to try it out.
You may also want to watch:
“He travels well and can be left for short periods.”
The “boisterous” pet cannot be homed with children under the age of 13.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 7 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 Mother speaks out after garden centre breastfeeding dispute 'mishandled at every stage'
If you can Solo him a home call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit him at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.