Can you give South Mimms dog a home?
THIS bouncy brindle and white Staffordshire bull terrier is in desperate need of a new home.
He may be called Solo, but he’s tired of living alone and would like to have a loving family of his own.
While he waits for that all important new start in life the one-year-old is currently being looked after by staff at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane animal care home told the Potters Bar Edition: “Training classes are a must for Solo, and an experienced owner would be best for him.
“We are not sure how he would get on with other dogs but are happy to try it out.
You may also want to watch:
“He travels well and can be left for short periods.”
The “boisterous” pet cannot be homed with children under the age of 13.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Nature migrations: Ospreys and other migrant visitors to Panshanger Park
- 9 Welwyn Garden Cup off on another cup adventure after dramatic FA Trophy win over Hythe
- 10 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
If you can Solo him a home call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit him at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.