Can you give RSPCA dog a home?
AFTER his owner was made homeless Bowie the dog was taken to RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms.
The six-year-old tri-coloured Border Collie is now hoping for some good luck; a new home and family.
A spokeswoman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Potters Bar Edition: “Bowie is an extremely lively boy who really enjoys his walks and the outside lifestyle.
“Staff are looking for a home to match, for he has an enormous amount of energy.
“He would be great to take to training and agility classes: he also loves to play ball.”
You may also want to watch:
Bowie will need someone at home during the day to help with his training and a large secure garden.
He is best suited to a home without cats.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
The spokeswoman added: “Bowie really deserves a chance, and if you can offer him one and have the patience to take on the challenge of this lively boy.”
If you can offer him a home, call the centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit Bowie at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays.