Can you give homeless RSPCA dog a home?
ARE you looking for a new dog to love and care for?
Look no further, as RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre may have just the right pet for you.
Four-year-old Gunner is currently being cared for by staff at the South Mimms centre after he was taking there when his owner could no longer look after him.
A spokeswoman for the Packhorse Lane animal care home told the Potters Bar Edition that an experienced owner would be needed for the black and tan Rottweiler.
She said: “Gunner needs a home where his owners have been used to large breed dogs for he is a very strong boy who will need a firm hand and further training.
You may also want to watch:
“He has had some basic training and is not good with other dogs.”
The spokeswoman added that Gunner travels well and can be left for short periods at a time.
- 1 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 7 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 8 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 9 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
If you can offer him a home, call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can Gunner them at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.