Can you give homeless RSPCA dog a home?
ARE you looking for a new dog to love and care for?
Look no further, as RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre may have just the right pet for you.
Four-year-old Gunner is currently being cared for by staff at the South Mimms centre after he was taking there when his owner could no longer look after him.
A spokeswoman for the Packhorse Lane animal care home told the Potters Bar Edition that an experienced owner would be needed for the black and tan Rottweiler.
She said: “Gunner needs a home where his owners have been used to large breed dogs for he is a very strong boy who will need a firm hand and further training.
You may also want to watch:
“He has had some basic training and is not good with other dogs.”
The spokeswoman added that Gunner travels well and can be left for short periods at a time.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 9 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 10 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
If you can offer him a home, call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can Gunner them at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.