Can you give homeless RSPCA dog a home?
ARE you looking for a new dog to love and care for?
Look no further, as RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre may have just the right pet for you.
Four-year-old Gunner is currently being cared for by staff at the South Mimms centre after he was taking there when his owner could no longer look after him.
A spokeswoman for the Packhorse Lane animal care home told the Potters Bar Edition that an experienced owner would be needed for the black and tan Rottweiler.
She said: “Gunner needs a home where his owners have been used to large breed dogs for he is a very strong boy who will need a firm hand and further training.
You may also want to watch:
“He has had some basic training and is not good with other dogs.”
The spokeswoman added that Gunner travels well and can be left for short periods at a time.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
If you can offer him a home, call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can Gunner them at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.