May 17th: Uno prepares to welcome more passengers on buses
- Credit: Uno
Drivers at Uno Bus are making sure safety precautions are in place as they welcome passengers back on board.
While services have been running throughout the pandemic, capacity restrictions are now easing in line with other restrictions.
Drivers Greg and K said: "We quickly adjusted to the new way of doing things last year - for example, we had hand sanitisers fitted on our buses for people to use when they travel, and our cleaning team are doing a great job every time buses return to the depot.
"People are also wearing face coverings when they travel, and there’s plenty of fresh air on the buses with the windows open (even better now the weather is getting warmer).
"It’s great to see people getting out and about again as things open up – we’re here when you need us!"
You may also want to watch:
Passengers no longer need to pay with cash, but can now use contactless cards or buy tickets in advance with the Uno Bus app.
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 8 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 9 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan