John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- Credit: Archant
Welwyn Garden City's John Lewis store will reopen on Monday.
With coronavirus restrictions easing and non-essential retail allowed to reopen, the Bridge Road branch of John Lewis is set to open its doors again on April 12, 2021.
A John Lewis Partnership email to customers headlined 'Come on in, our shops are reopening tomorrow' stated: "We're excited to be reopening our shops tomorrow (Monday 12 April), and our Partners are looking forward to welcoming you back."
On its Facebook page, John Lewis & Partners posted: "We’re excited to be reopening on 12 April in England and Wales.
"With safety measures sorted, our Partners are getting everything ready to welcome you through our doors again – to browse, shop, and enjoy the in-store experience.
"We look forward to seeing you soon."
John Lewis Welwyn is set to open at 9.30am. To check opening hours, visit www.johnlewis.com/our-shops/welwyn
Following the closure of the John Lewis in Watford, Welwyn Garden City is now the only John Lewis left in Hertfordshire.
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 3 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 4 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 6 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 7 5 films and TV series shot on location at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 8 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 9 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas