John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- Credit: Archant
Welwyn Garden City's John Lewis store will reopen on Monday.
With coronavirus restrictions easing and non-essential retail allowed to reopen, the Bridge Road branch of John Lewis is set to open its doors again on April 12, 2021.
A John Lewis Partnership email to customers headlined 'Come on in, our shops are reopening tomorrow' stated: "We're excited to be reopening our shops tomorrow (Monday 12 April), and our Partners are looking forward to welcoming you back."
On its Facebook page, John Lewis & Partners posted: "We’re excited to be reopening on 12 April in England and Wales.
"With safety measures sorted, our Partners are getting everything ready to welcome you through our doors again – to browse, shop, and enjoy the in-store experience.
"We look forward to seeing you soon."
John Lewis Welwyn is set to open at 9.30am. To check opening hours, visit www.johnlewis.com/our-shops/welwyn
Following the closure of the John Lewis in Watford, Welwyn Garden City is now the only John Lewis left in Hertfordshire.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 4 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 7 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 8 New free live music event set for Hertford Castle's grounds
- 9 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 10 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One