John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- Credit: Archant
Welwyn Garden City's John Lewis store will reopen on Monday.
With coronavirus restrictions easing and non-essential retail allowed to reopen, the Bridge Road branch of John Lewis is set to open its doors again on April 12, 2021.
A John Lewis Partnership email to customers headlined 'Come on in, our shops are reopening tomorrow' stated: "We're excited to be reopening our shops tomorrow (Monday 12 April), and our Partners are looking forward to welcoming you back."
On its Facebook page, John Lewis & Partners posted: "We’re excited to be reopening on 12 April in England and Wales.
"With safety measures sorted, our Partners are getting everything ready to welcome you through our doors again – to browse, shop, and enjoy the in-store experience.
"We look forward to seeing you soon."
John Lewis Welwyn is set to open at 9.30am. To check opening hours, visit www.johnlewis.com/our-shops/welwyn
Following the closure of the John Lewis in Watford, Welwyn Garden City is now the only John Lewis left in Hertfordshire.
- 1 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 4 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 5 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 6 Student wins prestigious cyber security award and trip to NASA
- 7 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 10 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week