Businessman takes over Potters Bar incubator service
BUDDING entrepreneurs have an experienced hand to turn to at one of the town’s top business facilities.
Successful businessman Jeremy Green, pictured, will head Wenta’s new My Incubator service at Cranborne Road’s Enterprise Centre.
As previously reported in the Potters Bar Edition, the ‘incubator’ was being built at the Potters Bar premises to help new local businesses start up their own company or discuss ideas for future strategies.
The scheme is now up and running in a new facility and Jeremy, who has a wealth of business experience and more than 10 years of advisory experience, is the man who will be guiding potential new companies through their start-up.
He said: “We hope to give budding entrepreneurs in the Potters Bar area a supportive environment to develop their business idea and the tools to succeed in the long term.
“Starting a new business is challenging and can be expensive.
“The Potters Bar My Incubator unit not only offers space, facilities and technology but also training and support and a network of contacts.”
- 1 Primary school drops to 'inadequate' Ofsted rating five years after 'Good' score
- 2 'Best headteacher' leaves Hatfield school
- 3 Older woman assaulted in Welwyn Garden City
- 4 From Welwyn Garden City to Colorado: The long-distance fiancées fundraising for a UK visa
- 5 QEII Hospital to receive million pound investment
- 6 Where you can get a walk-in booster or vaccine this weekend
- 7 Hatfield man faces murder charge
- 8 Hatfield to get new pub following £9 million investment
- 9 Planning inquiry to determine quarry plans for Hatfield Aerodrome closes
- 10 MP Oliver Dowden reacts to Downing Street 'party'
Jeremy will attend a free ‘Ask the Expert’ event being held at the centre next Thursday, July 21.
For more information contact Jeremy on 01707 800240.