Businessman takes over Potters Bar incubator service
BUDDING entrepreneurs have an experienced hand to turn to at one of the town’s top business facilities.
Successful businessman Jeremy Green, pictured, will head Wenta’s new My Incubator service at Cranborne Road’s Enterprise Centre.
As previously reported in the Potters Bar Edition, the ‘incubator’ was being built at the Potters Bar premises to help new local businesses start up their own company or discuss ideas for future strategies.
The scheme is now up and running in a new facility and Jeremy, who has a wealth of business experience and more than 10 years of advisory experience, is the man who will be guiding potential new companies through their start-up.
He said: “We hope to give budding entrepreneurs in the Potters Bar area a supportive environment to develop their business idea and the tools to succeed in the long term.
“Starting a new business is challenging and can be expensive.
“The Potters Bar My Incubator unit not only offers space, facilities and technology but also training and support and a network of contacts.”
- 1 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 2 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 3 Toyota drove ‘erratically’ during suspected drug-fuelled trip in Hatfield
- 4 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 5 Mother and daughter from WGC team up to offer food packages to struggling locals
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Fifteen-year-old boy hospitalised after reported stabbing in Hatfield
- 8 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 9 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 10 Herts man charged with alleged attempted robbery at village Co-op
Jeremy will attend a free ‘Ask the Expert’ event being held at the centre next Thursday, July 21.
For more information contact Jeremy on 01707 800240.