Businessman takes over Potters Bar incubator service
BUDDING entrepreneurs have an experienced hand to turn to at one of the town’s top business facilities.
Successful businessman Jeremy Green, pictured, will head Wenta’s new My Incubator service at Cranborne Road’s Enterprise Centre.
As previously reported in the Potters Bar Edition, the ‘incubator’ was being built at the Potters Bar premises to help new local businesses start up their own company or discuss ideas for future strategies.
The scheme is now up and running in a new facility and Jeremy, who has a wealth of business experience and more than 10 years of advisory experience, is the man who will be guiding potential new companies through their start-up.
He said: “We hope to give budding entrepreneurs in the Potters Bar area a supportive environment to develop their business idea and the tools to succeed in the long term.
You may also want to watch:
“Starting a new business is challenging and can be expensive.
“The Potters Bar My Incubator unit not only offers space, facilities and technology but also training and support and a network of contacts.”
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Post delayed due to staff self-isolating at Royal Mail
- 3 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 4 Three taken to hospital following 'head-on' collision
- 5 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 6 Police disperse large group near the university
- 7 Armed police, helicopter and dogs search village after injured man taken to hospital
- 8 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 COVID-19: Cases fall by hundreds but still above national average
Jeremy will attend a free ‘Ask the Expert’ event being held at the centre next Thursday, July 21.
For more information contact Jeremy on 01707 800240.