Businessman takes over Potters Bar incubator service
BUDDING entrepreneurs have an experienced hand to turn to at one of the town’s top business facilities.
Successful businessman Jeremy Green, pictured, will head Wenta’s new My Incubator service at Cranborne Road’s Enterprise Centre.
As previously reported in the Potters Bar Edition, the ‘incubator’ was being built at the Potters Bar premises to help new local businesses start up their own company or discuss ideas for future strategies.
The scheme is now up and running in a new facility and Jeremy, who has a wealth of business experience and more than 10 years of advisory experience, is the man who will be guiding potential new companies through their start-up.
He said: “We hope to give budding entrepreneurs in the Potters Bar area a supportive environment to develop their business idea and the tools to succeed in the long term.
You may also want to watch:
“Starting a new business is challenging and can be expensive.
“The Potters Bar My Incubator unit not only offers space, facilities and technology but also training and support and a network of contacts.”
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 3 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 4 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 5 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
Jeremy will attend a free ‘Ask the Expert’ event being held at the centre next Thursday, July 21.
For more information contact Jeremy on 01707 800240.