Businessman takes over Potters Bar incubator service
BUDDING entrepreneurs have an experienced hand to turn to at one of the town’s top business facilities.
Successful businessman Jeremy Green, pictured, will head Wenta’s new My Incubator service at Cranborne Road’s Enterprise Centre.
As previously reported in the Potters Bar Edition, the ‘incubator’ was being built at the Potters Bar premises to help new local businesses start up their own company or discuss ideas for future strategies.
The scheme is now up and running in a new facility and Jeremy, who has a wealth of business experience and more than 10 years of advisory experience, is the man who will be guiding potential new companies through their start-up.
He said: “We hope to give budding entrepreneurs in the Potters Bar area a supportive environment to develop their business idea and the tools to succeed in the long term.
You may also want to watch:
“Starting a new business is challenging and can be expensive.
“The Potters Bar My Incubator unit not only offers space, facilities and technology but also training and support and a network of contacts.”
- 1 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 4 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 5 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 6 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya
- 7 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 8 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 9 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 10 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
Jeremy will attend a free ‘Ask the Expert’ event being held at the centre next Thursday, July 21.
For more information contact Jeremy on 01707 800240.