Brookmans Park pub celebrates welcoming back visitors on April 12
- Credit: Eames Photography
Brookmans pub has reopened its doors as lockdown restrictions ease, with more outdoor space for drinking and dining.
The pub in Bradmore Green, Brookmans Park now has a new covered space outdoors, allowing twice as many guests to be welcomed outside.
General manager Ed O'Neill said: "We have been working really hard to be ready for the big day when we can finally open our doors again and we are so happy that the day has finally arrived!
"We've all missed being able to do what we love the most - looking after our guests and serving them plenty of the good stuff.
"The changes we have made at the pub mean we'll be able to do just that, and do it really well, whatever the weather.
You may also want to watch:
"We've created the ideal setting for people to celebrate getting back together again, whether it's meeting friends for a drink, having cocktails or coming over for Sunday lunch.
"We promise you a fantastic time."
- 1 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 4 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 5 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 6 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 7 Student wins prestigious cyber security award and trip to NASA
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 10 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week