Burglary in Welham Green
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating a burglary in Welham Green.
One offender entered the property in Knolles Crescent, Welham Green between 11.30pm on Thursday, March 4 and 12.10am on Friday, March 5.
The offender climbed in through an open window, and left after being disturbed by the occupant and a neighbour who came round.
Both the neighbour and the offender then left through the front door.
Nothing was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
The offender is described as a white man in his 50s, 5ft 8in, of medium or stocky build, cleanshaven with a bald head and wearing glasses.
If you saw anything suspicious or have any information about the incident, contact the police on non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference number B2/16/915.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 5 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 6 CCTV released after thousands of pounds of vitamins and supplements stolen
- 7 Get crafty! Living Crafts festival returns to Hatfield Park
- 8 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 9 Nursey goes 'climate positive' by offsetting their carbon footprint
- 10 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
Police advise residents to make sure doors and ground floor windows are closed and locked before leaving the house or going to bed. Upstairs windows should be locked when the house is unoccupied.
They also advise people to keep cars and house keys out of sight and to shut and lock garden gates.