Burglary at Potters Bar pizza restaurant
A PIZZA joint in Potters Bar was burgled in an overnight raid.
On Friday thieves broke into Papa John’s Pizza in The Broadway, while employees were closing up after midnight.
After forcing their way into the building, the raiders stole a till containing a “large quantity of cash” – the till was later recovered unopened as the bungling burglars could not open it.
A spokesman for Papa John’s said: “In these cases our primary care concern is always for our customers and team members and we are delighted that no one was hurt during the incident.
“A cash till was stolen but the intruders were unable to open it and it was later recovered unopened.”
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should call police on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 5 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?