Burglary at Potters Bar pizza restaurant
A PIZZA joint in Potters Bar was burgled in an overnight raid.
On Friday thieves broke into Papa John’s Pizza in The Broadway, while employees were closing up after midnight.
After forcing their way into the building, the raiders stole a till containing a “large quantity of cash” – the till was later recovered unopened as the bungling burglars could not open it.
A spokesman for Papa John’s said: “In these cases our primary care concern is always for our customers and team members and we are delighted that no one was hurt during the incident.
“A cash till was stolen but the intruders were unable to open it and it was later recovered unopened.”
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should call police on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 4 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 7 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 Mother speaks out after garden centre breastfeeding dispute 'mishandled at every stage'