Burglars hit Welwyn Garden City home in broad daylight
THIEVES stole a flat screen television, a games console, gadgets, cash and jewellery from a WGC home in broad daylight. The burglars forced their way into the house, in
THIEVES stole a flat screen television, a games console, gadgets, cash and jewellery from a WGC home in broad daylight.
The burglars forced their way into the house, in Little Dell, by breaking a gate and forcing the doors to the conservatory.
They then stole a 37-inch LCD television, a computer, a Nintendo Wii console, an iPod, cash and jewellery.
The burglary happened between 8.10am and 4.25pm on Tuesday, October 13.
You may also want to watch:
Police are now appealing for witnesses.
PC Alison Morris said: "The television was a large item and it would probably have taken two people to remove it from the house. Also, it is unlikely that the quantity of items taken from the property would have been removed in one go, so we are hoping that someone may have seen this burglary take place even if they did not realise a crime was occurring at the time.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 5 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 8 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
"We would also like to hear from anybody who has been offered or knows about any jewellery or home entertainment items for sale."
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pc Morris on 01707 806425.