Burglaries in Hatfield
TVs and computers were stolen in two house burglaries in Hatfield.
Thieves at the first home in Hazel Grove stole a Samsung TV, Wolfdale speakers and cash between 9am and 9.30pm on Friday, January 15 before running off.
At the second property in Chipmunk Chase, a 41in TV, PlayStation3, Apple laptop and cash were taken between 9pm and 10.20pm.
Pc Georgina Fenge, said: “We’re treating these burglaries extremely seriously and are appealing to anyone who saw any suspicious activity or vehicles in the area at the time to get in touch.
“I would also be interested to speak to anyone who may have been offered any of the items described for sale.”
You may also want to watch:
? A 24-year-old woman from Hatfield has been arrested in connection with the burglary in Chipmunk Chase and has been police bailed until March 9.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 4 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 5 Police disperse large group near the university
- 6 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 7 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 8 Care home 'delighted' with COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- 9 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield
- 10 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines