Burglaries in Hatfield
TVs and computers were stolen in two house burglaries in Hatfield.
Thieves at the first home in Hazel Grove stole a Samsung TV, Wolfdale speakers and cash between 9am and 9.30pm on Friday, January 15 before running off.
At the second property in Chipmunk Chase, a 41in TV, PlayStation3, Apple laptop and cash were taken between 9pm and 10.20pm.
Pc Georgina Fenge, said: “We’re treating these burglaries extremely seriously and are appealing to anyone who saw any suspicious activity or vehicles in the area at the time to get in touch.
“I would also be interested to speak to anyone who may have been offered any of the items described for sale.”
You may also want to watch:
? A 24-year-old woman from Hatfield has been arrested in connection with the burglary in Chipmunk Chase and has been police bailed until March 9.
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 4 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 5 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 8 Student wins prestigious cyber security award and trip to NASA
- 9 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 10 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week