Burglaries in Hatfield
TVs and computers were stolen in two house burglaries in Hatfield.
Thieves at the first home in Hazel Grove stole a Samsung TV, Wolfdale speakers and cash between 9am and 9.30pm on Friday, January 15 before running off.
At the second property in Chipmunk Chase, a 41in TV, PlayStation3, Apple laptop and cash were taken between 9pm and 10.20pm.
Pc Georgina Fenge, said: “We’re treating these burglaries extremely seriously and are appealing to anyone who saw any suspicious activity or vehicles in the area at the time to get in touch.
“I would also be interested to speak to anyone who may have been offered any of the items described for sale.”
You may also want to watch:
? A 24-year-old woman from Hatfield has been arrested in connection with the burglary in Chipmunk Chase and has been police bailed until March 9.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline