Bullet For My Valentine added to Sonisphere festival line-up at Knebworth
WELSH band Bullet For My Valentine have been added to the Sonisphere line-up at Knebworth House. The Bridgend four-piece were added to the two-day rock festival
WELSH band Bullet For My Valentine have been added to the Sonisphere line-up at Knebworth House.
The Bridgend four-piece were added to the two-day rock festival this morning.
This will be the metalcore group's only UK festival this year after cancelling their appearance at Hammerfest in April due to recording commitments.
Metallica and Linkin Park will headline the rock event at Knebworth on August 1-2.
You may also want to watch:
Bullet For My Valentine lead singer Matt Tuck said: "We are really sorry to not be playing Hammerfest and apologise to fans.
"Hopefully, playing the very first Sonisphere will compensate.
- 1 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 5 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 6 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 7 Tributes to 'fearless and magnificent' former Queenswood School pupil and Peaky Blinders star Helen McCrory
- 8 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 9 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
- 10 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
"We'll throw everything at it, you have to when you're alongside such amazing bands at such a historic rock venue.
"We can’t wait, it will be a brilliant homecoming.”
Others confirmed for Sonisphere at Knebworth include Alice in Chains, Thin Lizzy and Lamb of God.