Bullet For My Valentine added to Sonisphere festival line-up at Knebworth
WELSH band Bullet For My Valentine have been added to the Sonisphere line-up at Knebworth House. The Bridgend four-piece were added to the two-day rock festival
WELSH band Bullet For My Valentine have been added to the Sonisphere line-up at Knebworth House.
The Bridgend four-piece were added to the two-day rock festival this morning.
This will be the metalcore group's only UK festival this year after cancelling their appearance at Hammerfest in April due to recording commitments.
Metallica and Linkin Park will headline the rock event at Knebworth on August 1-2.
You may also want to watch:
Bullet For My Valentine lead singer Matt Tuck said: "We are really sorry to not be playing Hammerfest and apologise to fans.
"Hopefully, playing the very first Sonisphere will compensate.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 7 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 8 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 Officer injured and music equipment and alcohol seized after party
"We'll throw everything at it, you have to when you're alongside such amazing bands at such a historic rock venue.
"We can’t wait, it will be a brilliant homecoming.”
Others confirmed for Sonisphere at Knebworth include Alice in Chains, Thin Lizzy and Lamb of God.