Bullet For My Valentine added to Sonisphere festival line-up at Knebworth
WELSH band Bullet For My Valentine have been added to the Sonisphere line-up at Knebworth House. The Bridgend four-piece were added to the two-day rock festival
WELSH band Bullet For My Valentine have been added to the Sonisphere line-up at Knebworth House.
The Bridgend four-piece were added to the two-day rock festival this morning.
This will be the metalcore group's only UK festival this year after cancelling their appearance at Hammerfest in April due to recording commitments.
Metallica and Linkin Park will headline the rock event at Knebworth on August 1-2.
You may also want to watch:
Bullet For My Valentine lead singer Matt Tuck said: "We are really sorry to not be playing Hammerfest and apologise to fans.
"Hopefully, playing the very first Sonisphere will compensate.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
"We'll throw everything at it, you have to when you're alongside such amazing bands at such a historic rock venue.
"We can’t wait, it will be a brilliant homecoming.”
Others confirmed for Sonisphere at Knebworth include Alice in Chains, Thin Lizzy and Lamb of God.