Bullet For My Valentine added to Sonisphere festival line-up at Knebworth
WELSH band Bullet For My Valentine have been added to the Sonisphere line-up at Knebworth House. The Bridgend four-piece were added to the two-day rock festival
WELSH band Bullet For My Valentine have been added to the Sonisphere line-up at Knebworth House.
The Bridgend four-piece were added to the two-day rock festival this morning.
This will be the metalcore group's only UK festival this year after cancelling their appearance at Hammerfest in April due to recording commitments.
Metallica and Linkin Park will headline the rock event at Knebworth on August 1-2.
Bullet For My Valentine lead singer Matt Tuck said: "We are really sorry to not be playing Hammerfest and apologise to fans.
"Hopefully, playing the very first Sonisphere will compensate.
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 3 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 4 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Mother and daughter from WGC team up to offer food packages to struggling locals
- 7 Fifteen-year-old boy hospitalised after reported stabbing in Hatfield
- 8 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 9 Toyota drove ‘erratically’ during suspected drug-fuelled trip in Hatfield
- 10 Tournament's return brings huge joy to Welwyn Garden City Youth Football Club
"We'll throw everything at it, you have to when you're alongside such amazing bands at such a historic rock venue.
"We can’t wait, it will be a brilliant homecoming.”
Others confirmed for Sonisphere at Knebworth include Alice in Chains, Thin Lizzy and Lamb of God.