Budget 2011: How will Welwyn Hatfield be affected?
THE 2011 Budget will be announced in just under an hour – and we want to hear how it affects residents of Welwyn Hatfield.
Chancellor George Osborne will outline plans to drag Britain’s economy back onto its feet in the House of Commons at 12.30pm today (Wednesday).
Among some of the measures Mr Osborne is expected to announce is a �250m package to help first-time homebuyers get on the property ladder, and a proposed rise in fuel duty being scrapped.
The Welwyn Hatfield Times will be speaking to businesses and residents from in and around Times Territory, after Mr Osborne’s announcement.
And you can have your say by sending in your comments to www.whtimes24.co.uk, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @whtimes.
You may also want to watch:
Keep checking back to the Welwyn Hatfield Times website for more reaction.
- 1 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 2 Welwyn Garden City man shares 9.5 stone weight loss journey
- 3 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 6 Council leader survives no confidence vote
- 7 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 8 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 9 Welwyn Garden City one step closer FA Cup dreamland with deserved victory at Bedford Town
- 10 DIY SOS star Billy Byrne set to open returning Codicote Village Day this weekend