Budget 2011: How will Welwyn Hatfield be affected?
THE 2011 Budget will be announced in just under an hour – and we want to hear how it affects residents of Welwyn Hatfield.
Chancellor George Osborne will outline plans to drag Britain’s economy back onto its feet in the House of Commons at 12.30pm today (Wednesday).
Among some of the measures Mr Osborne is expected to announce is a �250m package to help first-time homebuyers get on the property ladder, and a proposed rise in fuel duty being scrapped.
The Welwyn Hatfield Times will be speaking to businesses and residents from in and around Times Territory, after Mr Osborne’s announcement.
And you can have your say by sending in your comments to www.whtimes24.co.uk, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @whtimes.
You may also want to watch:
Keep checking back to the Welwyn Hatfield Times website for more reaction.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Thanks Dad! WHT readers send 2,500 Father's Day messages
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield