Brookmans Park TV chef book signing in Hatfield today
AN up and coming TV chef will be on hand today (Saturday) to sign copies of his popular survival guide to student cooking. Ben Ebbrell, who has appeared on shows such as UKTV Food s Market Kitchen, will be at
AN up and coming TV chef will be on hand today (Saturday) to sign copies of his popular survival guide to student cooking.
Ben Ebbrell, who has appeared on shows such as UKTV Food's Market Kitchen, will be at Waterstone's in The Galleria, Hatfield, from 1pm signing copies of the latest edition of his tome Sorted: A Recipe for Student Survival.
The book offers essential tips and healthy recipes to students on how to cook and eat well on a shoestring budget.
Ben's appearance at the book store is the start of a busy few weeks for him and his Sorted team.
You may also want to watch:
Next month sees the official launch of a series of 10 recipe videos, to coincide with students returning to, or starting university.
Ben, from Brookmans Park, said: The videos focus on helping university students, who are about to make the plunge into independent life, through the medium of online material."
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 3 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 6 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 7 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 9 Officer injured and music equipment and alcohol seized after party
- 10 Old school gym demolished to make way for new facility
An "interactive" soup recipe video, which allows you to choose the type of soup you want to make, is already available now.
Visit www.sortedstudents.com to find out more.