Brookmans Park TV chef book signing in Hatfield today
AN up and coming TV chef will be on hand today (Saturday) to sign copies of his popular survival guide to student cooking. Ben Ebbrell, who has appeared on shows such as UKTV Food s Market Kitchen, will be at
AN up and coming TV chef will be on hand today (Saturday) to sign copies of his popular survival guide to student cooking.
Ben Ebbrell, who has appeared on shows such as UKTV Food's Market Kitchen, will be at Waterstone's in The Galleria, Hatfield, from 1pm signing copies of the latest edition of his tome Sorted: A Recipe for Student Survival.
The book offers essential tips and healthy recipes to students on how to cook and eat well on a shoestring budget.
Ben's appearance at the book store is the start of a busy few weeks for him and his Sorted team.
You may also want to watch:
Next month sees the official launch of a series of 10 recipe videos, to coincide with students returning to, or starting university.
Ben, from Brookmans Park, said: The videos focus on helping university students, who are about to make the plunge into independent life, through the medium of online material."
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
An "interactive" soup recipe video, which allows you to choose the type of soup you want to make, is already available now.
Visit www.sortedstudents.com to find out more.