Brookmans Park TV chef book signing in Hatfield today
AN up and coming TV chef will be on hand today (Saturday) to sign copies of his popular survival guide to student cooking. Ben Ebbrell, who has appeared on shows such as UKTV Food s Market Kitchen, will be at
AN up and coming TV chef will be on hand today (Saturday) to sign copies of his popular survival guide to student cooking.
Ben Ebbrell, who has appeared on shows such as UKTV Food's Market Kitchen, will be at Waterstone's in The Galleria, Hatfield, from 1pm signing copies of the latest edition of his tome Sorted: A Recipe for Student Survival.
The book offers essential tips and healthy recipes to students on how to cook and eat well on a shoestring budget.
Ben's appearance at the book store is the start of a busy few weeks for him and his Sorted team.
You may also want to watch:
Next month sees the official launch of a series of 10 recipe videos, to coincide with students returning to, or starting university.
Ben, from Brookmans Park, said: The videos focus on helping university students, who are about to make the plunge into independent life, through the medium of online material."
- 1 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 2 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 3 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 4 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 5 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 6 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 9 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
An "interactive" soup recipe video, which allows you to choose the type of soup you want to make, is already available now.
Visit www.sortedstudents.com to find out more.