Brookmans Park TV chef book signing in Hatfield today
AN up and coming TV chef will be on hand today (Saturday) to sign copies of his popular survival guide to student cooking. Ben Ebbrell, who has appeared on shows such as UKTV Food s Market Kitchen, will be at
AN up and coming TV chef will be on hand today (Saturday) to sign copies of his popular survival guide to student cooking.
Ben Ebbrell, who has appeared on shows such as UKTV Food's Market Kitchen, will be at Waterstone's in The Galleria, Hatfield, from 1pm signing copies of the latest edition of his tome Sorted: A Recipe for Student Survival.
The book offers essential tips and healthy recipes to students on how to cook and eat well on a shoestring budget.
Ben's appearance at the book store is the start of a busy few weeks for him and his Sorted team.
You may also want to watch:
Next month sees the official launch of a series of 10 recipe videos, to coincide with students returning to, or starting university.
Ben, from Brookmans Park, said: The videos focus on helping university students, who are about to make the plunge into independent life, through the medium of online material."
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 3 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 6 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 9 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 10 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
An "interactive" soup recipe video, which allows you to choose the type of soup you want to make, is already available now.
Visit www.sortedstudents.com to find out more.