Brookmans Park and Little Heath result announced
Published: 4:51 PM May 7, 2010 Updated: 8:07 PM November 3, 2020
This seat was held by the Conservative Party
The Brookmans Park and Little Heath seat was won by Welwyn Hatfield Council leader John Dean.
The results was:
Jenny Blumson, Liberal Democrat 547
John Dean, Conservative 2,717
You may also want to watch:
Donald Mahon, Labour 249
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 3 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 4 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 6 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 9 5 films and TV series shot on location at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 10 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign